Made this up on the spot and it was delicious, so I thought I’d share 🙂 Happy Sunday!
Note: if you don’t like spicy, try the Italian or Apple vegan sausage flavors by Field Roast instead. The Chipotle has a big kick to it (but it’s delicious if you love spicy!)
Makes: 1 serving (but to make more just simply multiply the ingredients)
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausage
- 1/2 cup roasted diced potatoes (I used leftovers from this recipe which were perfect, or you can use hash browns from the freezer section)
- 2 tbsp soy-free vegan cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp grape seed oil
- A dash of red pepper flakes
- A pinch of dried rosemary
- A dash of salt
Slice vegan sausage. In a skillet over medium heat, sautee sausage and potatoes in 1 tbsp grapseed oil for 3 minutes. (Note: If you’re using frozen hash browns, cook them in a separate pan and toss them in with the cheese and spinach below).
Add vegan cheese, spinach, red pepper flakes, nutritional yeast and a dash of salt and continue to sautee for another 3 minutes.
Put it on a plate and add just a pinch of dried rosemary on top. Enjoy!
Such a simple, delicious brunch.