This is so easy to make and one of my all-time favorite comfort foods. The best part? You only need 5 ingredients to start and it costs TWO DOLLARS to make. Who says eating healthy & vegan is expensive?! I often eat this pizza on weeknights after a long day of work but I once made a whole batch of these, sliced em’ up and served them as snacks to friends during movie night (they didn’t know they were vegan bwah-haha).
What You’ll Need:
- 1 GF brown rice tortilla
- 1/4 cup refried black beans
- 1/4 cup Daiya cheddar shreds (or your favorite vegan shredded cheddar cheese)
- 2 Tbsp of your favorite salsa
- 10 pickled jalapeno peppers (make sure to use mild or “tamed” if you don’t like spicy)
- Optional: Guacamole (I put a dollop on every bite 🙂 My easy guac recipe is here)
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Spread refried beans on your brown rice tortilla. Next, spread 2 Tbsp salsa evenly on top of the refried black beans. Sprinkle 1/4 cup Daiya cheddar shreds on your pizza and top with 10 pickled jalapeno peppers. Bake for 15 minutes. Cut into sixths. Feel free to serve with guacamole and enjoy! 🙂