(Note: I promise this is the last mock tuna recipe for a while, I just had leftover ingredients 🙂 )
Makes: 1 serving
What You’ll Need:
- 1 serving of my Light Mock “Tuna” Salad (made with chickpeas) minus the bread
- 1 tortilla (if you’re GF, use a GF tortilla)
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup organic baby carrots
- 3 large organic celery stalks, chopped into thirds
- 1/4 cup of my basic hummus recipe
To make: Put carrots and chopped celery in one compartment of your lunch box. If there is room, you can also set the roma tomato in with them. Put 1 cup of spinach in another compartment.
Make mock chickpea tuna salad in a small bowl. Put that into another compartment in your lunch box.
Make my basic garlic hummus recipe. Put 1/4 cup hummus in a small tupperware cup with lid.
Wrap tortilla in saran wrap. Ta-daaa! Lunch is ready 🙂 When you get to work, simply heat the tortilla for a few seconds in the microwave to soften it for your sandwich. Slice the tomato and top the tortilla with the mock “tuna”, tomato and spinach. Serve with a side of cut up vegetables with hummus. Enjoy!